Our kitchen is stocked with every ingredient you need for the perfect recipe
Grits Marketing Group makes sure you get the most bang for your media buck. With over 20 years experience in media planning and buying across all mediums, we work with you to define, target, and most effectively reach the market to achieve your goals.
If you are interested in exploring any of the media options outlined below, contact us to schedule a free 30-minute initial consultation.
Despite the buzz surrounding digital and mobile marketing, broadcast media is not dead. Methods of consumption are evolving, and with some demographics the gap between time spent watching live vs streaming media is closing, but there is still value in good ‘ol traditional broadcast media, particularly when it comes to reach.
Every client is different and every market is different. But if broadcast media makes sense for your business, Grits Marketing Group will:
- Research and analyze your geographic market
- Work with you to determine your ideal target market to maximize ROI for your stated goals
- Analyze the media market and competitive landscape
- Identify the appropriate stations, programs and/or networks to reach that market
- Negotiate competitive rates with the media, appropriate for the market supply and demand
- Design creative to ensure your message reflects and will resonate with your target
- Present you with a comprehensive, recommended media plan and campaign
- Place and manage all aspects of the media plan including traffic, auditing and makegood negotiation
Best of all, the agency’s fee for these services is negotiated into the cost from the media and therefore is not an additional expense to the client.
There are many factors that go into determining if broadcast media is the right choice of where to invest your marketing dollars. But if it is, it is still the most effective way to reach the masses.
“Digital media” options are seemingly endless, and growing every day. According to Statista, as of 2021, over 90% of Americans have access to the internet. As access and usage continues to increase, so does the average share of advertising budgets dedicated to digital marketing.
The US Small Business Administration recommends budgeting 7-8% of gross revenue toward marketing, with 45-50% of that dedicated to digital marketing. In this scenario, digital marketing encompasses a broad range of things from website creation, maintenance and optimization to PR, email, video, podcast, and social media content creation and management.
They are all interrelated and intersect; each has its purpose and place. Digital is highly targetable, trackable, and customizable, and can provide great insight to patterns of your customer when interacting with your brand.
Some general examples of digital services Grits Marketing Group can provide are:
- Programmatic ad buying
- Search engine marketing (SEM)
- Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising
- Digital display & video campaigns
- Digital audio campaigns, including podcast advertising
- Mobile and in-app campaigns
- Email campaigns
- Social media set-up, evaluation, and campaign management
- Reputation management
- Integrated media campaigns
Bottom line: as with any marketing decision, each business, market, target audience and goal is individual and should be considered accordingly.
Programmatic advertising is a rapidly growing method of purchasing (and selling) digital media. While it has been around for a while, the access and ability to use algorithmic software to more efficiently buy digital media is becoming more mainstream. A sophisticated way to place advertising, it uses traffic data and online display targeting to drive impressions at scale which results in a better ROI for marketers. With programmatic advertising, buyers are able to reinvest the time saved from the traditional method of ad placement into analysis and optimization of campaigns to increase effectiveness and ROI.
Programmatic advertising is very efficient in that it is extremely targetable and scalable to fit any client’s needs. The options available are overwhelming in an exciting way, like the buffet line at a southern family reunion. But Grits Marketing Group is here to help you hone in on the best mix of options to reach your business goals. Some examples of options available via programmatic advertising are:
- Digital Audio (Pandora, Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, etc.)
- YouTube and other video advertising
- Podcast advertising
- Online display
- Mobile advertising
- In-app advertising
- Hyperlocal targeting
- Contextual targeting
If you’ve wondered how businesses are buying the ads you’re seeing as you consume media, you could be buying them, too! No matter the size of your business or budget, there is probably a programmatic solution for your business – it’s that scalable. Want to find out? Contact us!