We are the croc-pot for your casserole
There are many ingredients necessary to run a business, or take on an important project, just as there are many ingredients to make a tasty casserole. But if you can dump them all in a croc-pot and go about your day while it creates a tasty dish to enjoy, it becomes pretty easy. Grits Marketing Group can be that croc-pot for you.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you trying to run your business and manage your marketing plan at the same time?
- Do you feel like neither one is getting the attention they deserve because you are spread to thin?
- Are you happy with your marketing plan but have a lot of balls in the air to keep it going?
- Do you need to redo your website, or are you ready for a brand update, but the thought of the time it would take to coordinate such an endeavor keeps you from taking that first step?
- Is the daily contact from multiple vendors that each handle a piece of your marketing slowing you down or distracting you from the many other things you need to be getting done for your business?
If you answered yes to any of these, Grits Marketing Group’s account and project management services may be your answer. It can be overwhelming and time consuming to be the point of contact for all the vendors you utilize for marketing your business. With our account management services, we handle the day-to-day communication and coordination for your marketing efforts so you can spend more time focusing on running your business. We will ensure that you are receiving what you are paying for from each vendor, that your message and brand identity is consistent across all marketing efforts, and evaluate and make recommendations on new opportunities that arise.
If your primary marketing plan is under control, but you have a project that needs to be done and you can’t find the time, our project management services will manage the project and vendors from start to finish. You get what you need without giving up your time.
If this sounds like something that would benefit you and your business, contact us to schedule a free 30-minute initial consultation to see if GRITS is the right partner for you.