Even the smallest ingredients can have a big impact
First of all, we don’t really like the term “small business.” Just as no one’s business is small to them, it is not small to us either. But considering based on the SBA definition of small business, over 99.7% of all businesses could fall into this category, even if they have as many as 1,500 employees, we’re just going to go with it.
What we mean by small business is:
- Owner-operated, whether single or partnership, they are in the business day after day intimately involved in operations and marketing
- Conservative marketing budgets where maximum efficiency is imperative
- Not realistic to use broadcast media either due to budget constraint or inefficient for target market
- Could benefit from in-house marketing personnel but is not feasible within the current budget, leaving managing the business marketing to the owner-operator
Prior to opening Grits Marketing Group, we struggled to find a work-life balance, and watched our clients struggle with the same. Owning and running your own business can be overwhelming. It is our mission to make it a little less.
Small business owners are bombarded everyday with a buffet of offers for the next best “market-thing.” Everyone has just the right dish to solve your business’s problem. It’s overwhelming, and tempting to buy in to them all. But your business is unique, and a lot of them are not the right taste for your needs.
Or you have a lot of ideas and marketing pieces out there to promote your business, but feel like everything is too segmented instead of a cohesive message.
Wouldn’t it be nice if you had a partner to help you devise a plan to streamline your efforts, and to recommend free or inexpensive tools to help you work less in your business so you can focus more on your business? That’s where Grits Marketing Group can help! We want to help small business owners succeed without becoming overwhelmed. So we offer a free 1-hour consultation for any small business owners to help evaluate and recommend processes and mediums to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of your marketing and advertising efforts.
A sample of just a few services Grits Marketing Group can offer small business owners is:
- Marketing option evaluation and recommendation
- Evaluation of online presence and recommendations for improvement
- Digital marketing solutions
- Email marketing
- Website management
- Establish brand standards and consistency
- Concierge marketing services, on an as-needed basis
- and much more!
If you’re feeling like you’ve wasted more of your marketing budget than you’ve used effectively because of trying everything on the buffet of options, Grits Marketing Group can help. Contact us to set-up your initial consultation anytime.
Buffet regret? We keep your plate from overflowing.